- 1 Serving Multi Collagen (packet or scoop)
- 1 Stick of butter
- Italian Parsely (to taste)
- 5 or 6 Garlic cloves
- String Cheese
- 1 Package crescent rolls
- Salt & Pepper
- Melt your butter over low heat and add your chopped parsley and pressed garlic.
- Add 1 scoop of collagen powder and allow it to fully dissolve. (you will not use all of this for the recipe but it can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for several weeks. (Put it on EVERYTHING!)
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. Lay out each crescent roll triangle.
- Brush a small amount of the butter mixture on each roll and add 1/2 piece of string cheese closer to the wider end of the triangle.
- Tuck in the bottom edges and roll it up. Once they are all rolled generously add more of the butter mixture to the rolls and bake per package instructions.