- 1 Jalapeno
- 8 Oz Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- Brioche Bun
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Packet Multi Collagen
- 1 Diced Green Onion
- Roast your jalapeno oven an open flame to soften the pepper and remove skin.
- Dice and mix with the cream cheese. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the Multi Collagen, salt and pepper and green onion to the ground meat.
- Split the meat mixture. Form a patty then spread the cream cheese and jalapeno mixture on top, add the rest of the meat to the top and gently seal the sides.
- Form into a patty then cook on a flat skillet with oil. Use a thermometer to make sure it's cooked through.
- Add mayo, lettuce, and tomato to a toasted bun and serve.