- 2 cups of water
- 1 Beef Shank
- 5 or 6 small crimini mushrooms
- 1 tbsp beef broth concentrate
- 1/2 white onion sliced
- 1 Fried Egg
- 1 Pack of Ramen Noodles (discard flavor packet
- 1 Handful of Green Beans
- 1 Red Chili Pepper (diced)
- 2 Green onions (diced)
- 2 Heaping Scoops of Bone Broth Collagen
- Cook beef shank, crimini mushrooms, beef broth concentrate and 1 white onion on high for 45 minutes.
- Remove shank. Add 2 heaping scoops of bone broth collagen and whisk. Turn on the saute feature. Add a handful of green beans and the package of ramen noodles (discard the flavor packet). Cook until the noodles are done.
- Garnish with fried egg, diced red chili and green onions….Enjoy!